WelcomeWelcome to the new guild website! Feel free to look around and drop by our forums!
It is hard to express in just a few sentences what Spartans Honor means. The best way for anyone to understand our guild is to break down the two words, Spartan and Honor. The word Spartan “an armed camp” describes the guild’s battle-ready and hardened members. We rally to aid other guild members in need and take the fight to the front door of the Horde. We are bound by our commitment to one another. Honor describes the way we conduct ourselves in and out of battle. We lead from the front and rally others around us - We fight to win. As members of the Alliance, we honor our commitment to those who choose light over darkness. We heed the call to battle.
- Guild Master - Guild Leader
- Founders - Original Founders and former Guild Leaders
- Archons - Senior Officers
- Protectors - Officers
- Highguards - Tenured members level 60+
- Apprentices - Tenured members below level 60
- Exile - Suspended members
- Recruit - Newly recruited members
If you are interested in joining our guild, please apply here or take a few minutes in-game to contact any of our guild members found on the website. They will be more than happy to help any way they can.
Basic Expectations for Membership:
1. You represent Spartans Honor in all you do. NINJAS and TRADE CHAT ABUSES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Just say "NO" to Moop.
2. This is a Family Guild, please act accordingly. THIS MEANS NO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT COMMENTS, SWEARING, DRUG USE TALK, or RACIAL SLURS ETC. IN GUILD CHAT. We are not trying to judge, and in private groups people will let their hair down but being respectful of others is part of this guild.
3. Members do not charge each other for items or services.
a. You may ask for help acquiring materials.
b. Keep in mind you may need something in return later.
4. Only the Guild Master can remove a member from the guild.
a. This will be based on recommendation from the Guild Leadership.
b. If you have an issue speak with any of the Guild Leadership.
c. Appeals will be handled by the Guild Master.
5. There is no limit to the number of characters you can have in the guild.
6. Guild events are not mandatory, but we invite you to attend them and have fun with the group.
7. Guild forums are provided here for you to post information you think might be helpful, or to ask questions. Please use them.
8. We ask that all active members register on the guild's website to maximize your benefits as a member.
9. You must at all times HAVE FUN!